The filling consists of a procedure where the Plastic Surgeon applies specific materials under the skin, in wrinkles and depressions, decreasing its depth in order to restore the contour and volume of the face, improving the aspect of the treated region.
• Fine wrinkles on the face
• Facial grooves: nasogenian groove (“Chinese mustache“)
• Replenishment and enlargement of the face: caused by aging, leading to
• Perioral wrinkles: these are “barcode wrinkles”, wrinkles in the mouth, wrinkles on the lips.
• Grooves in the corner of the mouth and infralabials.
• Scar correction
• Fill in dark circles and “deep eyes”
• Lip fill: used to increase the volume of the lips.
• Malar filling: it is the correction and remodeling of the cheekbone, which can be
done with either hyaluronic acid, Voluma ® or radiesse ®.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally present in our skin, but it decreases, along with collagen fibers, as we age, leading to the formation of wrinkles, furrows and skin depression. The filler uses a synthetic hyaluronic acid, identical to that of the skin, which will replace this loss of volume and improve the appearance and luminosity of the skin.
As implants are absorbable, it is very rare to have a long-term complication and the product can be applied as many times as necessary.